Zensual Massage for Couples
February 7 2015
Zensual massage is a whole body massage that opens up another world of sensual pleasure. Massage is transformed into a meditation between lovers during which the energy of the giver and the receiver is harmonized, deepening your connection, heightening your senses and increasing sensual pleasure.
Join a small group of like minded couples and learn sensual massage techniques within a respectful, warm, loving and sacred space.
Couples are guided through Tantric massage techniques that will enhance intimacy and create a profoundly blissful experience…uniting your sexuality and your spirituality.
The workshop will be held within a beautiful, spacious, 4 bedroom apartment. There are 3 bedrooms available for 3 couples to stay overnight for a romantic evening and to further explore what they’ve learned during the workshop. First come first serve. (An additional $30 fee will apply)
A vegetarian/seafood dinner, drinks and aphrodisiac desserts will be served from 7-10pm.
- Learn Tantric breathing techniques and meditations that awaken the senses and prepare the body for erotic touch.
- Learn Tantric yoga for couples.
- Learn how to stimulate the erogenous zones of the body.
- Learn step by step Tantric Yoni and Lingam massage techniques.
- Learn how to consciously give and receive pleasure without expectation.
- Learn how to activate the chakras and circulate healing sexual energy throughout your body.
What to Bring:
Please bring a blanket or comforter, 2 towels & 2 pillows. Massage cream/oil are provided.
- The techniques taught are to be practiced on the partner that you signed up with. There will be no switching partners.
- This is a massage class ONLY. Participants will NOT be having sex.
- All who join are expected to participate. The class is not for observers.
- Please refrain from drinking alcohol for 12 hrs before the class.
- The workshop is limited to 8 couples.
- This class is intended for adults 18 years of age and up.
COST: $175 per couple before Jan. 31st and $215 from Feb. 1st- Feb. 5th