These actions may be followed loosely to handle problem that is minor or incorporated into an official behavior evaluation, called an operating Behavior Assessment (FBA), that will be talked about later on in this module.
- Step one: determine the issue behavior.
- Step two: gauge the nagging issue behavior.
- Step three: establish theory regarding the function of the behavior.
- Step four: Select a replacement behavior that is appropriate.
- Action 5: Recognize the stage that is current of.
- Action 6: Determine the level of help.
- Action 7: monitor the behavior that is new.
- Action 8: Fade help.
Step one: Recognize the nagging problem behavior. A teacher who wants to change that behavior needs to specifically describe the issue behavior even though many instructors can recognize a issue behavior.
Especially describing the behavior ensures that any adult that knows this is of this behavior could spot the behavior within the class. Also, systematic behavior modification is made senior black people.com to alter one behavior at any given time. Continue reading