This indicator is calculated as:
(wide range of females (within certain age bracket category) that have married / quantity of ladies of most marital statuses) x 100
Calculations are carried out when you look at the steps that are followingsee MACRO/DHS, 2011):
- Age to start with wedding or union that is first determined whilst the distinction between date whenever girl started managing very first spouse or consensual partner and date of delivery of girl in completed solitary years.
- The numerators will be the amount of ladies within solitary 12 months of age groups that have hitched or resided in a consensual union.
- The denominator could be the quantity of females of most marital statuses.
- Numerators for every single age category are split because of the age that is corresponding denominator and increased by 100 to acquire percentages.
- When the percentages are determined within certain age bracket groups, medians are determined through the cumulated year that is single of % distributions for the many years women were first hitched. Continue reading