A lot of us are aware of typical slang that is gay “kiki” or “trade, ” but have you ever heard of a “Lucky Pierre” a “Ring Snatcher? ” For those who haven’t, you could be one — and also you don’t even comprehend.
Put together from dictionaries and glossaries featuring centuries of queer slang from around the world, listed below are 50 unusual or phrases that are out-of-use you really need to commit to memory. “Over the connection to Pimpleton” we go.
1. Angel food (n. ) – homosexual pilot that is male serving floating around Force.
2. Basket shopping (v. ) – when cruising or checking some body out, British term refers to examining the item of the affection’s personal areas through their clothes.
3. Beat (adj. ) – exceptionally wonderful or great, “fabulous. ” Tonight Example: “Did you see her at the club? That look was beat. ”
4. Bulldagger (n. ) – a masculine girl, closely pertaining to “butch lesbian. ” Also see: “Diesel lesbian, ” term referring to women that are queer seem like truck motorists.
5. Chapstick lesbian (n. ) – queer identified woman that is sporty and athletic. Your message denotes that she’s the not the sort to wear makeup products (ala a “lipstick lesbian”) and is true of a more normal look.
6. Chicken (n. ) – a homosexual that is young searching for older males; see additionally: Chicken hawk, talking about an adult homosexual male in search of more youthful lovers.
7. Cottaging (v. ) – British slang for starting up in public areas restrooms.
8. Donald Duck (letter. ) – a homosexual male that is dishonorably released through the Navy with regards to their sex; see additionally: “Dishonorable Discharge, ” or masturbating solamente after wanting to choose somebody up and failing.
9. Doris Day (letter. ) – 90s South slang that is african Gay Pride. Example: “The gays will march on Doris Day. ”
10. Eyeball queen (n. ) – individual who derives pleasure from viewing others take part in sex. Continue reading